Yesterday i found out my playset was one of the featured projects over on craftster- yay!! But i also realised, i hadn't posted a picture of the actual storysack, so here it is;
I've also been busy making this;
It's the Simplicity pattern 2809. I was a little worried about it before i started, because the pattern pieces looked quite bizzare, and i couldn't figure how on earth they were going to come together to look anything like the cover picture. I needn't have worried though because the pattern was pretty much fool proof - apart from the nappy pattern - less said about that the better! and i'm really pleased with how it came out and Evie must be too, as she has nabbed it before i had time to make any other clothes!